Our UV color changing heat transfer vinyl embraces beautiful neon colors when it comes under the sunlight or UV light. This vinyl is super-glossy, soft, and flexible to work with. Cut and weed beautiful shapes, patterns, and lettering for your t-shirts, workout gear, and hoodies. Our vinyl works great on cotton fabrics, making it both ideal and fun for your DIY apparel fashion. Stepping out in the sun has never been more exciting!
If you take this UV vinyl out of the sunlight, it will return back to its regular color. We recommend large designs with fewer details to see more of the dramatic colour shift.
- Compatible with Craft Cutters
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes