- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl ideal for DIY T-shirts, team or club wear, bags, aprons, pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean dry smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
Directions for Use
Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters, etc.
2. Mirror/Reverse your image design.
3. Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
4. Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
5. Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
6. Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
7. Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface
8. Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
9. Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
10. Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
11. Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
12. Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
13. Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes.